Third OVI Offense
Trusted OVI Defense Attorneys Serving Akron
Facing your third OVI offense in the last six years? Since your offense
falls within Ohio’s official lookback period, you will be up against
very severe penalties and repercussions. The more you understand about
your penalties, the more you will understand why it is so important to
have a skilled and qualified OVI defense lawyer at this time.
VanHo Law is a defense firm that has proven experience handling OVI / DUI cases in Ohio.
Penalties for a Third OVI Offense:
- Between 30 days to under 1 year in jail
- Potential house arrest with alcohol monitoring
- $850 to $2,750 in fines and fees
- License suspension for between 2 to 10 years
- Required drug / alcohol treatment
- Ignition interlock device required
- 3-year license suspension for refusing the chemical test
Contact our firm today to schedule a free case consultation with our
OVI defense attorney.