Second OVI Offense in Akron
Arrested? Call Our Summit County OVI Lawyers.
If you are arrested for your second OVI offense within six years of your
first OVI offense, you will be facing increased penalties. Since the lookback
period in Ohio is six years, any offense that occurs within this timeframe
will count against you. We know how serious these penalties can be, which
is why we are here to help.
Penalties for a Second OVI Offense:
- Between 10 days to 6 months in jail
- $500 to $1,625 in fines and fees
- License suspension for between 1 to 5 years
- Vehicle impounded for 90 days
- Court ordered drug / alcohol assessment
- 2-year license suspension for refusing the chemical test